Train Depot

Thondra Lanese

Looking down Flagler Avenue, the train depot on the right, the water tower in the distance, the Stuart Dept Store on the left, then St. Lucie Avenue, next the Feroe Building housing on the first floor the Rexall Drug Store, then a couple small business shops before the impressive 1926 Lyric Theatre.  Beyond the Lyric was Greene’s Dept Store, then the 1927 Holleran Building and the start of several one-story business shops along Flagler and Osceola Avenues built in the 1940s.